Fitness has been my profession for almost two decades. My experience, which ranges from work as a nutritionist to competing in the sport of natural bodybuilding, deeply affects the way I work with my clients. We work together to achieve reasonable health and fitness goals. If you need a push, I can and will give you a push. However, I have learned that there is a lasting difference between pushing someone to fitness and guiding them to fitness. If fitness is your mission, I hope you will consider Mission Accomplished as your guide.
Kim is a nutritionist with a B.S. degree in Dietetics. She has been awarded national Personal Training certifications through the Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research and the American Council on Exercise, with specialty recognition in Strength Training. Kim is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher and is certified through the National Exercise Trainers Association for Group Exercise Instruction and Kickboxing. Kim has Pilates training through NETA and PHI Pilates and is a Certified Thai Yoga Body Work Practitioner.
- IFPA Pro Body Builder and WNSO Fame Pro Body Builder & Muscle Model
- 2008 NPC Ms. Heartland Natural, Overall Female Body Builder; Best Poser & Gym Team Award
- 2008 Ms. Wisconsin State Fair Overall Female Body Building Champion
- 2008 NPC Team Universe National Light Wt Female Body Building Champion
- 2008 IFBB Women’s World Team Lt Wt Body Builder representative to Santa Susana, Spain
- 2008 WNSO Fame North American Championships, Overall Body Building & 3rd Muscle Model
- 2009 WNSO Fame World Championships, 3rd Pro Body Building & 2nd Pro Muscle Model
- 2010 IFPA PRO North American Championships 2nd Place
- 2011 IFPA PRO North American Championships 6th Place
- 2013 IFPA Pro USA 3rd Place
- 2014 IFPA Pro America 1st Place
- 2014 IFPA World Yorton Cup (qualified & competed/ no placing)
- 2016 IFPA Minnesota Mayhem Pro Class 3rd Place