Fitness has been my profession for nearly three decades. My experience, which ranges from work as a nutritionist to competing in the sport of natural bodybuilding, deeply affects the way I work with my clients. We work together to achieve reasonable health and fitness goals. If you need a push, I can and will give you a push. However, I have learned that there is a lasting difference between pushing someone to fitness and guiding them to fitness. If fitness is your mission, I hope you will consider Mission Accomplished as your guide.
Kim is a nutritionist with a B.S. degree in Dietetics from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. She has been counseling and assisting clients to find what works best for their individual needs and circumstances for over 20 years. Kim has been awarded national Personal Training certifications through the Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research and the American Council on Exercise, with specialty recognition in strength training and power lifting. Kim is a competitive body builder and power lifter and is passionate about sharing her knowledge with anyone interested in improving their strength and conditioning regardless of their current fitness level. Kim also has experience, training and certifications in group fitness, yoga, Pilates and other body work modalities.
- IFPA Pro Body Builder and WNSO Fame Pro Body Builder & Muscle Model
- 2008 NPC Ms. Heartland Natural, Overall Female Body Builder; Best Poser & Gym Team Award
- 2008 Ms. Wisconsin State Fair Overall Female Body Building Champion
- 2008 NPC Team Universe National Light Wt Female Body Building Champion
- 2008 IFBB Women’s World Team Lt Wt Body Builder representative to Santa Susana, Spain
- 2008 WNSO Fame North American Championships, Overall Body Building & 3rd Muscle Model
- 2009 WNSO Fame World Championships, 3rd Pro Body Building & 2nd Pro Muscle Model
- 2010 IFPA PRO North American Championships 2nd Place
- 2011 IFPA PRO North American Championships 6th Place
- 2013 IFPA Pro USA 3rd Place
- 2014 IFPA Pro America 1st Place
- 2014 IFPA World Yorton Cup (qualified & competed/ no placing)
- 2016 IFPA Minnesota Mayhem Pro Class 3rd Place
- 2017 USAPL Women’s Master 1A & 1B 63kg Wisconsin State Raw Record 67.5kg Bench Press
- 2018 USAPL Wisconsin Ladies of Iron 1st place Open & 1st place Master 57kg Wt Class
- 2018 USAPL Ladies of Iron Masters 3rd place overall (Nationally)
- 2018 USAPL Eau Claire Open 1st place overall
Our 2,400 sq. ft. private training facility has more of a “spa-like” atmosphere than your ordinary “sweat shop.” We offer privacy and professional, personal attention for you during the pursuit of your fitness goals. Only a few minutes from Clairemont Avenue, but you’ll feel miles away.
Weight Training Area
We have a large, well-equipped workout area with free weights, selectorized strength machines and cardiovascular equipment.
Multi-Use Workout Area
Spacious and sunny, with a beautiful heated wood floor. The perfect setting for stretching before or after your workout session.
Heath Mate Infrared Sauna
Enjoy a seated or lounging post workout recovery/relaxation sauna session – up to 20-min. This delivers 360 degrees of dual wave heat with up to 40% deeper penetration than the leading carbon heater. By appointment only.
($20/session OR $10/session for active clients)
Two changing areas, two bathrooms, a steam shower, and lots of privacy.
Merchandise For Sale
Enjoy hassle-free shopping. We carry an inventory of Mission Accomplished logowear and other health, fitness & nutrition items.
Directions to Studio
The Mission Accomplished Studio is located at: S. 4530 Porterville Rd., Eau Claire, WI 54701 USA (715) 831-0909
From the north going south on Hwy. 37:
Take a right on Pioneer Court (the first road after “Little Red School”). Take immediate right on to Porterville. First driveway on left. Parking in rear.
Coming from Hwy. 85 or from south on Hwy. 37:
Take a left on Hwy. 37 going north. Take first left onto Pioneer Court. Take immediate right on to Porterville. First driveway on left. Parking in rear.