ECOPHAGE: A METABOLIC SUPERPOWER FOR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN YOUR GUT.
Is your gut a battlefield?
Yes. (And you may not be winning.)
- Did you know that when you eat out, you are constantly exposed to pathogens?
- And that, over time, they easily manifest as SIBO or IBS, or other gut health risks?
- EcoPhage Wipes Out Pathogens & Cleans Up Your Gut to Restore Order!
AND Promotes Your Healthy Immune System!
- EcoPhage Supports SIBO, IBS, and UTI Recovery, Heart and Colon Health And Even Lowers Cholesterol!
What IF there was a product that could — within a few hours or days – literally wipe out the bacteria in your digestive tract that has been causing most of your digestive problems?
Hold onto your hat! Introducing EcoPhage, a new product you’ll absolutely want to add to your health arsenal to support YOUR healthy gut. Our newest “phage product is like a superpower cocktail, aiding everything from digestive health to heart health!
- Supports and Maintains your healthy intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy immune system and function, to help your body protect against infection naturally
- Supports gut health and gut functions by supporting normal gut microbiota and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which naturally limits the growth of other harmful bacteria
- Dissolves biofilms produced by bacteria that make them resistant to antibiotics 1
- Stimulates the colon to maintain healthy microbiota!
- Stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon!
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports heart health
- Helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels that are already within normal range
- May relieve occasional stomach discomfort
Anyone who suffers from SIBO or digestive disorders will benefit greatly from this cutting-edge new product, based on years of research and education.
If left untreated, pervasive digestion issues like IBS and SIBO can have devastating effects on your quality of life.
For those navigating SIBO, specifically, it’s important to remember that SIBO is often the sign of a problem… not the problem itself. And to get rid of SIBO, you may need to correct a deeper imbalance.